The EIT School of Nursing delivers well-regarded and innovative programmes, including the Bachelor of Nursing, Postgraduate Certificate/Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science, including the PG RN Prescribing and Advanced Nursing Practice endorsements. In collaboration with the School of Health & Sport Science, a Master of Health Science is also offered.
The Head of School will work with an Assistant Head of School, a Practicum Manager, Programme and Site Coordinators and lead a vibrant, research-active team of around 36 academic and allied staff with responsibility for approximately 500 EFTS, including domestic and international students across our three campuses.
In addition the successful candidate will lead the academic quality-management and development of the School, manage the School budget, liaise with key regional and national stakeholders and engage in your own programme of research.
You will have:
• Extensive nursing practice experience
• Proven experience in leadership and management.
• Curriculum development experience and an understanding of both domestic and international student needs
• Teaching experience in undergraduate and/or postgraduate nursing education.
• A Master’s degree as a minimum requirement and a record of research involvement.
It would be desirable for you to be a New Zealand Registered Nurse, with a current annual practicing certificate and have knowledge of undergraduate and post-registration nursing education frameworks and issues.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in confidence please email Nat Waran, Executive Dean on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 6pm on 17 December 2021. For a job description and to apply please click on the link provided.