The International Enrolment Officer is a client facing role located in the main EIT reception building and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing an efficient administration and financial service in regard to international applications and enrolments.
Intermediate accounting skills are required as this role has a significant financial component and it is essential that the successful applicant is confident and competent in this area.
Key tasks include international enrolments, international student finances, supporting students to complete their visa applications, processing fee payments and administering fee refunds.
Essential requirements include:
• Intermediate accounting and computer skills including excel, word and database skills
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written including an understanding and appreciation of other cultures
• Ability to work under pressure, problem solve and multi-task
• Understanding of the Privacy Act 2020
• Ability to work positively as part of a team
Accuracy and attention to detail are important skills to have as the work the International Enrolment Officer completes is critical to the success of enrolment at EIT for international students.
This role liaises with Immigration NZ to assist students to understand and adhere to their visa rules and requirements.
Applications for this 12 month contract position close at 6 pm on 5 December 2021. Please see below for the job description and to apply.