Opportunity to join the Automotive team on campus at EIT. Share your knowledge with our students as they work towards a career in the motor trade.
We have available a full time permanent position starting January 2022 for you to teach a range of Motor Industry subjects within the Introduction to Trade Skills, Trades Academy, Star, Industry off Job Training and the New Zealand certificate programmes. Your role will also include managing EIT apprentices and teaching electric vehicle automotive engineering.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience working in the Motor industry
- A genuine interest in working and communicating with young adults and enthusiasm for sharing their knowledge.
- Advanced Trade Certificate and / or National Certificate in Motor Industry Level 4
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Teaching experience and / or qualification in Adult Education an advantage but certainly not essential.
The successful candidate will join a team of dedicated tutors and will receive coaching and support to transition from trade-person to tutor. If this sounds like your next great career move and you are motivated, energetic and have an empathy for students then apply now.
If you wish to discuss this position in confidence please contact Tim Jagusch on 0275673517 or email email@example.com
Applications close 15 December. For a job description and to apply please click on the link provided.
Note that appointment will be subject to a satisfactory police check.