EIT is seeking a person suitably qualified in providing academic support at a tertiary level, with a focus on success for Pacific students.
The purpose of this part time role is to design and deliver support services to enhance the learning experience and learning success of Pacific students.
• Provide academic support to Pacific students.
• Actively participate in the development and implementation of a strategy for Pacific student success.
• Assist the Team Leader to create a learning environment that is welcoming and valuing of students from Pacific backgrounds
Ideally candidates will have:
• Ability and experience in providing support to students in the tertiary education environment.
• Experience in working with Pacific peoples.
Candidates will require knowledge of the New Zealand tertiary education sector and a tertiary qualification is desirable.
Applications close 12 July. Please click on the link provided for a job description and to apply.