Bring your knowledge of current practices in the sport and exercise industry to EIT and share your expertise with our students.
Responsibilities of this permanent full-time role include:
- Teaching on Sport and Exercise programmes from Level 2 to 4 (both Trades Academy and NZQF qualifications) and other related programmes
- Offering academic advice to current and prospective students
- Providing pastoral support for current students
- Participating fully as a team member in a diverse School and Faculty
- Attending community events as part of strategic community relationships
It is essential that candidates have current knowledge in health, sport and exercise science, a strong track record of working with young adults in a sport and exercise context and basic knowledge of te reo me ngā tikanga Māori .
A Degree in health, exercise, sport, recreation, or related area is required, with a postgraduate qualification or interest in postgraduate study highly desired.
Applications close 1 November. For a job description and to apply please click on the link provided.