Applications are invited from suitably qualified instructors and assessors interested in delivering EIT’s Commercial Road Transport programme in Gisborne.
Key requirements for the position include:
· Registered Driving Instructor Class 1,2,3,4 5
· Registered MITO Driving Assessor: Class 2, 3, 4, 5
· Registered Competenz Assessor (F) desirable. • Registered Connexis Assessor (W, T, R).
· Registered Connexis Assessor (W, T, R)
· Teaching experience and / or qualification in Adult Education is an advantage but not essential.
In addition you will have sound theoretical and practical knowledge of the driving industry.
Based in Gisborne, this is a fulltime permanent role.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in confidence, please call Nigel Udy, Head of School, on 027 406 2340.
Applications close 26 April 2021. Please click on the link provided for a job description and to apply.